If I Left the World X Sad Machine (Gryffin X Porter Robinson)


35:43

See a million faces
Sliding down below
Awful lot of strangers
Only one I'm lookin' for
It's lonely in this cabin
God, I wanna know
Are you with somebody else
Who'd never let you go?
I want another life in
A brand new galaxy where
There ain't no sense of time
And there ain't no gravity
If I left the world
Would anybody miss me while
I look down on this city thinkin'
"Should have loved you more?"
And maybe you'd be with me, darling
If I hadn't gone and left the world
 
For something we don't belong to while it just  kinda like an obsession
Let's make peace for each other. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Kajian with Teman Temani : Women In Islam !

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh ! Selamat pagi pals! salam dari Jember yang setia dengan langit birunya. Kali ini, ( seperti...

Flag Counter