Dan Gryffin

windy day.
I opened my window since 5 am
and right now while I was doing my task, I'm listening to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14xe9lVx-28

Gryffin is one of my favorite American singer, DJ, and music producer.
Well just kinda want to share an unimportant information

I love his music since in high school period
I'm pretty sure that "whole heart" is the first song that I knew
(and I realized this song become the last song played by them at this concert! what a nostalgic)
then I love his new song, again, again, and again, I'm so captivated with the lyrics.

Sometimes, I just think why people I mean.. they savor loneliness, sadness, happiness, connected with the lyrics, all we experience the same things in this life huh?

and all of his songs are so goooddd damn!
I hope I could ever go to his concert once haha







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Kajian with Teman Temani : Women In Islam !

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh ! Selamat pagi pals! salam dari Jember yang setia dengan langit birunya. Kali ini, ( seperti...

Flag Counter