[Piano Music & Rain Sounds] My Favorite!

well, I just found my favorite piano with a raining sound on the background.
Somehow, it just makes me feel comfortable while I'm doing my task or drawing.

here you can listen to My Favorite Piano Instrumental

this melody makes me imagine my own world without any distraction from another human being. Just me and my imagination, creating my own happiness and hoping that someday it will become true. I love to draw, anything especially about the things that I always dreamed about.

I want to write a lot, but I have to go now, there is a lot of tasks anyway.
wherever you are, on any other side of the earth, remember that you have a reason to live, to love and to be happy. You're precious. And you deserve to be loved.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Kajian with Teman Temani : Women In Islam !

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh ! Selamat pagi pals! salam dari Jember yang setia dengan langit birunya. Kali ini, ( seperti...

Flag Counter