Finding Hope - You & Me feat. Ericca Longbrake Lyric


Really.
It's beautiful in a unique ways
Not too much lyrics 
But those damn beat stab your heart right to it's corner.
.
.
.

If it's you and me... We'll take flight soar high, and dream. 
All we know, all we've seen. Stay behind with the broken leaves.... 
it's Just you- and- me... Let's dream 

Here we are, we've gone so far 
Dreaming, soaring high... 
We touched the sky 


And though I know, I will not look back 
All of it, is staying back 
All I've known, all I've seen, stays behind with the broken leave




Well, just check out by clicking the link below

Finding Hope - You and Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Kajian with Teman Temani : Women In Islam !

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh ! Selamat pagi pals! salam dari Jember yang setia dengan langit birunya. Kali ini, ( seperti...

Flag Counter